GRANTLEY COURT CERTIFICATED LOCATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Updated 17 January 2022
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Grantley Court, we hope you enjoy your stay. Please find below the terms and conditions applicable to our site.
We advise that you take out insurance to ensure that, should you need to change or cancel your holiday, you can recover the associated costs from your insurance provider.
COVID-19 & Government Travel Restrictions
Should there be further travel restrictions imposed by the Government or Caravan and Motorhome Club that means we have to close and that affects the dates booked by you, we will offer a 12-month credit note/voucher to be used against a future stay at Grantley Court CL.
Your agreement is with Grantley Court Certificated Location and its owners and references to ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ in these terms and conditions are to Grantley Court Certificated Location and its owners.
References to ‘you’ in these terms and conditions are to you, as the person making this booking and, where applicable, to every member of your party.
- You must be a current member of the Caravan & Motorhome Club to book a pitch with us. We may ask to see your Club Membership Card on arrival
- Pitch fees are as advertised at the time of booking on our website and on this CLBooking website
- The pitch fee (if not already paid in full) is payable on your arrival day by cash, cheque or bank transfer
- Groups: If you are booking with friends, you must inform us when you book so that we can try and site you on adjacent pitches if available. We reserve the right to ask for full payment in advance for groups.
- Arrival is 12 noon onwards and we ask that you vacate your pitch before 11:30 am on your day of departure. We will do our best, where possible, to accommodate earlier arrivals or later departures
- We welcome dogs and provide information on local walks. Please ensure you pick-up after your dog and keep it under close control at all times
- We can only dispose of your everyday rubbish which should be put into the general rubbish bins – Please separate your recycling into the appropriate bins
- You must not leave broken items (e.g. chairs etc) or large packaging (e.g. cardboard boxes from new items) as we are unable to dispose of them
- Please do not wash your unit whilst on site. Our water is metered
- Please supervise your children at all times
- We reserve the right to refuse acceptance or to terminate the visit of any person whose conduct we consider is detrimental to us, our neighbours, or to our other visitors
- We will not be held responsible for any loss or damage, however, caused, to your property or vehicles or any injury to you or your visitors whilst staying on our CL
If we have to cancel your booking prior to your arrival (for example – due to a pandemic) we will offer a Voucher/Credit Note valid for 12 months for any payments you have already made.
Events such as vehicle breakdown, illness or inclement weather etc which may result in delayed arrival or cancellation of your stay are not the responsibility of Grantley Court CL and therefore we advise you to seek appropriate travel insurance.
If you have to cancel your booking please do so as early as possible so that we may attempt to re-book your pitch and recover lost income. Your booking is only cancelled once you have received a confirmation of cancellation email from us. If you email/leave a voicemail to cancel and do not receive a confirmation of cancellation email from us within 48 hours please contact us again as we have not received your message and you may still be liable for payment.
On or after the intended arrival date no refunds will be made. Similarly, no credit or refund is available for any unused services provided in the cost of your holiday e.g. if you choose to depart early.
This website and its components are offered for informational purposes only; we shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available via this site, and shall not be responsible or liable for any error or omissions in that information.
We reserve the right to change these conditions from time to time as we see fit and your continued use of the site will signify your acceptance of any adjustment to these terms.